Early Chicken Marc Ian Paul Farrales

Blog

14 March 2011

[Release] Nokia C3 1ztCustom Firmware [PPM Mod]




Features:
  • All the features and bug fixes of 7.25 firmware
  • Web services is fully integrated in Opera Mini
  • Custom default icons(Token by brsev)
  • Custom signal and battery icon(Black my me)
  • Custom fonts(Sony EFF Bold modded by zion)
  • Custom conversation GUI(Matte green and white by me)
  • Multitasking Capable(Required Hacking:  Intruction)

Note:
This is an initial release. This is only a test firmware, but its fully functional. Will also serve as a WIP of whats comming to Nokia C3.
 Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?412gpw9e5x8nf6d

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My Photo
Marc Farrales
Vigan Ciy, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
and my name is ..eeerrr. just hover you're mouse pointer on the mipf logo above. Im a 21 year old ComSci student at University of Northern Philippines. I love web design, digital arts, basically more on web dev stuffs. Im also a gamer, playing mostly FPS games. Im also into PC building and modding. Enough of me, lets talk about this site. Well its a place to find out whats going on on my world, check some of my work, but its actually a lazy ass blogsite where updates comes one in a million time. lol.

© 2010