Early Chicken Marc Ian Paul Farrales

Blog

25 November 2010

Earlychicken?

You must be wonderin', whats up with the early chicken thingy, right? Well, i bought the domain months ago, I used it for a news and current trends site, mostly for SEO and Advertising purposes. Though, i got lazy, then boom, the site idled for too long. Why earlychicken? Since i bought it for a News and Current trends site, i need a domain with a catchy name and tells the purpose of the site. Cant think of other domains that time, the saying "Early bird catches the worm" comes to my mind, unfortunately earlybird.info is not available, since a chicken is pretty much like a bird and they do both eat worms, i opted for earlychicken. lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My Photo
Marc Farrales
Vigan Ciy, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
and my name is ..eeerrr. just hover you're mouse pointer on the mipf logo above. Im a 21 year old ComSci student at University of Northern Philippines. I love web design, digital arts, basically more on web dev stuffs. Im also a gamer, playing mostly FPS games. Im also into PC building and modding. Enough of me, lets talk about this site. Well its a place to find out whats going on on my world, check some of my work, but its actually a lazy ass blogsite where updates comes one in a million time. lol.

© 2010