Early Chicken Marc Ian Paul Farrales

Blog

26 November 2010

RPG Metanoia - Pinoy's First Full Length 3D Movie


 

RPG Metanoia is the first 3D full length animation in the Philippines made possible by Ambient Media with partners ABS-CBN and Thaumatrope. It will be on cinemas this December as part of the Metro Film Festival 2010.
Official Website: http://www.therpgmovie.com/


Since its the very first Pinoy made full length 3D movie, it deserves ti to be my very first blog post about movies. Mind you, the movie took 4 years in development! link That's a Filipino effort I would like to see, cant wait to watch this movie.

Ive watch the trailer, first impressions where the animation and character movements where fluid, special effects where spot on, the overall graphics considering its their first time, still is a so so for me. The story seems interesting, considering the booming MMORPG trend here in our country, this flick is gonna be a big hit for gamers.

Watch the Full Official Trailer:





The Teaser Trailer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My Photo
Marc Farrales
Vigan Ciy, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
and my name is ..eeerrr. just hover you're mouse pointer on the mipf logo above. Im a 21 year old ComSci student at University of Northern Philippines. I love web design, digital arts, basically more on web dev stuffs. Im also a gamer, playing mostly FPS games. Im also into PC building and modding. Enough of me, lets talk about this site. Well its a place to find out whats going on on my world, check some of my work, but its actually a lazy ass blogsite where updates comes one in a million time. lol.

© 2010