Early Chicken Marc Ian Paul Farrales

Blog

09 January 2011

My Kratos Edition PSP Slim

You're probably wondering, "What?! A new limited edition PSP?" Well, you're wrong. In a sense its a limited edition PSP, but unofficially made by Sony. Its a modified PSP by Me.

My limited edition God of War PSP is getting old, so I decided to change its casing. Though, I had to mix and match the colors a bit. And it turned out pretty well.

Total cost of this MOD is 600php, 600php for the Full PSP Slim Casing. Ill  probably make a tutorial on how to do this for beginners coz technicians charge about 2-2.5K on this mod alone. lol.



Its not a scratch, I havent removed the Plastic Screen Protector that comes stock on the aftermarket PSP Casing

Sorry for the crappy phone pic




It kinda looks like this Kratos GameArt so I decided to call it Kratos Edition PSP Slim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My Photo
Marc Farrales
Vigan Ciy, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
and my name is ..eeerrr. just hover you're mouse pointer on the mipf logo above. Im a 21 year old ComSci student at University of Northern Philippines. I love web design, digital arts, basically more on web dev stuffs. Im also a gamer, playing mostly FPS games. Im also into PC building and modding. Enough of me, lets talk about this site. Well its a place to find out whats going on on my world, check some of my work, but its actually a lazy ass blogsite where updates comes one in a million time. lol.

© 2010