Early Chicken Marc Ian Paul Farrales

Blog

02 March 2011

Crysis 2 Multiplayer Demo Impressions

Fast paced, lots of action, CQB maps, and lots of adrenaline pumping moments. Whew! just my type of FPS..
You need a lot of situational awareness, really fast reactions to really dominate the game. Nanosuit abilities really adds to the fun factor.

add me up: mipf


You can get the demo here:  http://static.cdn.ea.com/crytek/u/f/crysis2/Crysis_2_Multiplayer_Demo.exe

Minimum System Requirements:
---Internet connection required for activation
-- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
-- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz or better
-- 2 GB RAM
-- HDD: 9 GB
-- DVD ROM: 8x
-- GPU: NVIDIA 8800 GT 512MB Ram / Radeon HD 3850 or better
-- Keyboard, mouse, or Microsoft Xbox360 controller for Windows

My first ever award in Crysis 2 Multiplayer. first few minutes of trying it. Im still in lvl 2, though^^


I first unlock Sniper Class. Im a sucker for quickscope for every mulitplayer FPS I play. I was hoping for a quickscope  before unlocking it, though the default SR was an auto Sniper Rifle, I got bored sa Sniper class. waiting for bolt action SR to be unlocked, not sure if it exist in Crysis.. lol..

Random Screenshots:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My Photo
Marc Farrales
Vigan Ciy, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
and my name is ..eeerrr. just hover you're mouse pointer on the mipf logo above. Im a 21 year old ComSci student at University of Northern Philippines. I love web design, digital arts, basically more on web dev stuffs. Im also a gamer, playing mostly FPS games. Im also into PC building and modding. Enough of me, lets talk about this site. Well its a place to find out whats going on on my world, check some of my work, but its actually a lazy ass blogsite where updates comes one in a million time. lol.

© 2010